Liquidium General Terms and Conditions
Last updated: December 12, 2022.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are entered into between you (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “User” or “Your”) and Fungus Inc. (“Liquidium” or “We” or “us “or “our”). While You and Fungus Inc. are hereinafter separately referred to as “Party” and jointly - as “Parties”. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between the Parties.
- These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of Liquidium Services and the Agreement that operates between You and the Liquidium. These Terms and Conditions set out your rights and obligations regarding the use of the Service.
- Your access to and use of the Service is governed by Your acceptance of and adherence to these Terms and Conditions. All users, visitors, and other individuals who access or use the Service are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing or using the Service You consent/acknowledge to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access or use the Service.
- You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Liquidium forbids users under the age of 18 from using the Service.
- You are not a citizen or resident of a sanctioned country according to the up-to-date lists of the US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the United Nations, the European Union and any EU Member State, the UK Treasury, etc.
- By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge and confirm that you meet all the conditions set out above. In the event that we subsequently ascertain that you have not met or do not meet any of these conditions anymore, we may suspend the Liquidium services to you, and do not allow you to use the Liquidium services.
- You are aware that you use the Liquidium and the Loan fully at your own risk.
You are expressly and categorically prohibited/restricted from doing all of the following:
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website content/material;
- using this Website in any way that could damage this Website;
- using this Website in any way that could impact users access to this Website;
- using this Website in violation of applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes or could cause, harm to the Website, or to any individual or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;